- Would you like to reduce your support call handling times?
- Are the majority of your support calls focused around the same issues?
- Would giving your CSRs access to one-click fixes and real-time diagnostics help?
Handling customer support calls in a way which is efficient and effective is paramount to our clients which is why we have developed the Netmania IT CSR Console. The Customer Support Console provides a tool which gives all levels of support staff access to the functionality of the company’s TR-069 Auto Configuration Server (ACS), while removing the complexities of the TR-069 standard, device models, scripting, and other technical features.
By eliminating the technical intricacies of the ACS, the Netmania IT Customer Support Console can be used by customer support desks to maximum effect, enabling your business to:
- Reduce call handling times.
- Improve the customer experience.
- Provide a better level of customer service.
- Reduce operating costs.
- Reduce churn.
- Gives all levels of support staff access to the functionality of the ACS.
- Enables all CPE settings to be viewed and modified remotely with ease.
- Simplifies the processes required to manage CPEs, including monitoring, diagnostics and the provisioning of value-added services, e.g. VoIP and IPTV.
- Gives helpdesk staff access to real time diagnostics and one-click fixes which can be assigned to provide simple and quick solutions to the most common support desk calls.
- Firmware updates, factory resets, reboots, wireless channel changes and password changes are just some of the actions which can be easily triggered at the touch of a button.