ACS Interoperability Testing Program
The ACS Interoperability Test Program enables CPE vendors and manufacturers of other TR-069 enabled devices (e.g. Internet Gateway Devices (IGD), WiFi access points, VoIP phones, IPTV set-top boxes, modems, routers, webcams, etc), to ensure that such devices comply with the Broadband Forum’s TR-069 standard and its extensions (including TR-098, TR-104, TR-106, and TR-110).
Basic Free Interop Testing
When you register for your basic free interop test we will assign an interoperability specialist to work with you and carry out interop testing with the ACSLite platform to test for TR-069 compliance.
|Connectivity Tests||TR-069 SOAP Response|
|Firmware Upgrades||Periodic Inform Testing|
|TR-069 Remote Procedure Call (RPC)||Vendor Extensions|
|Using Objects||TR-069 Basics – Get & Set Parameters|
Benefits of the ACSLite Interop Testing Program
- Promotion of certified CPEs and LAN devices as fully interoperable with our TR-069 device management platform, ACSLite
- Support in bringing TR-069 (and its extensions: TR-098, TR-104, TR-106, and TR-110) based hardware devices to market
- Access to your own ACSLite QA platform for interoperability testing, development, demonstrations & QA testing
- Access to Netmania IT’s team of TR-069 experts
- Sales and technical support
Certificate of Manageability
“The certification recognises that there is much more to device management than the implementation of the TR-069 standard. For example, the customer experience during a firmware upgrade is as important as the technical implementation of the file download.”
Nick Wilcox, Netmania IT CEO
Upon the successful completion of your interoperability testing with ACSLite, you will be awarded the Netmania IT ‘Certificate of Manageability’ in recognition of TR-069 compliance.
There are many factors that are taken into account when considering CPE vendors and manufacturers of other TR-069 enabled devices for certification, including:
For more information about the ACS Interoperability Testing Program:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044(0)1543 267 860